August 1, 2012

My populator is beginning to take shape

I have been knee deep into my populate project the last days and I truly believes that meta programming is somewhat like LSD. It seriously fucks up your mind.

When you take a step away from your usual garbage in - garbage out project and enter the realm of reflection and generics stuff can be, well, abstract.

I hopefully will finish the project before ending up in an asylum.

In the meanwhile I am happy to see that there will be a Build conference this year. Read all about it here.

I went to the conference last year and loved it, will definitely take a talk with my boss about this one. So far there is no more info than that the registration will start at 8, the 8th day in month 8. Why are developers so beautifully nerdy? :)

Now back into the code again! See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment